Text by Allyson Kazmucha
Notification Center changes things up a bit in iOS 8 and one of the newest abilities iPhone and iPad users have is the option to add widgets to the Today tab. This means that if app developers decide to include a widget with their app, you can access information they provide right through the Today tab in Notification Center. This information could be sports scores, weather data, and lots more. To get started, just enable the widgets you’d like!
How to add and remove widgets in the Today view of Notification Center
- Swipe down from the top of the screen on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher.
- Tap on Today if it isn’t already selected.
- Scroll towards the bottom and tap on Edit.
- Add and remove widgets as you’d like by tapping on the plus icons or the delete icons next to a widget’s name.
- You can drag widgets up and down to change the order in which they appear in the Today tab of Notification Center as well.
Read the whole article on iMore.com